Coxswain Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Promotions Assistant/Street Team – Coxswain Media, LLC
LOCATION: Hyannis, MA
DESCRIPTION: Coxswain Media is seeking individuals to join our Street Team as Promotions Assistants. Members of the Street Team are seen as brand ambassadors and integral parts of the radio station who interact with listeners, conduct games for free prizes and promote the radio station(s),clients and products at events, appearances, and live broadcasts. This entry level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing. You must be willing and able to drive station vehicles.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends with select weekday availability
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player
- Outgoing personality is essential
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office; experience with Adobe Audition, Photoshop and Premiere Pro a plus
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
To be considered for this position, please apply
Sales Opportunity at Coxswain Media, LLC
MEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE:
DATE: February 15, 2022
LOCATION: Hyannis, MA
Have a determination to succeed? Commission driven for unlimited income? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - we want to talk to you. Coxswain Media LLC is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising programs on Cape Cod to help clients. grow their businesses. There is no upper limit to your income. Part-time a possibility.
• Prospect for qualified local businesses, conduct thorough customer needs analyses.
• Design, present, ard close winning marketing solutions.
• Create new relationships with businesses on Cape Cod.
• Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets and hopefully overachieve annual budgets.
• Goal oriented, self-starting, and a strong desire to build and achieve.
• Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers to develop and grow revenue.
• The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, and work with urgency to help clients.
• Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
• Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped Commission.
• 2 weeks of vacation time.
• Company provided laptop, use of company car during working hours.
• Medical, vision and dental insurance.
• Opportunity for upward mobility.
CONTACT US TODAY:
If you are interested in inquiring about this position, please send your resume and contact info to:
Coxswain Media, LLC is an Equal opportunity employer. If you are affiliated with an organization that would like to be notified when full time employment opportunities occur,
you may either call (508)778-6000 extension 321, or inquire via written correspondence to:
Coxswain Media, LLC
243 South Street
Hyannis, Massachusetts 02601
The radio stations of Coxswain Media provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. A copy of this policy is available at our studios during regular business hours or click here